Special Announcement!

Feel free to drop by my personal blog, "Life in the Corner", and find out what goes through the mind of a blogger/horror reviewer!

Also- follow my posts on Facebook, Twitter & Google+... or even send me an e-mail!

Facebook IconTwitter IconGoogle   IconE-mail Icon

Friday, June 1, 2012

Oops!

I made a bit of a mistake in my post yesterday when I reviewed "The Legend of Lucy Keyes".  It's an error I'd like to take this opportunity to correct.

Normally, at the bottom of my "What Movie Wednesday" feature reviews, I include a Shout Out to the people that voted for the featured movie.  Unfortunately, this week, I forgot to do so.

So, better late than never, here are my Shout Outs to those that voted for "The Legend of Lucy Keyes"!

Special Shoutout:

I want to thank everyone that participated in my "What Movie Wednesday" feature

Big thank you to the following people who voted for "The Legend of Lucy Keyes":
  • Redfeather Freeman;
  • Jenny Deol;
  • Shawn (from "We Came From the Basement");
  • Ricky Russel;
  • Zoey Emily Onyx;
  • Jason Wiggins;
  • Tony Goodner;
  • Maria Esparza;
  • Loralee Judge
  • Elgene Mang-Gyver Tiamzon; and
  • @GeorgeTurner15
I also want to take this opportunity to announce that "What Movie Wednesday" won't be occurring on June 6th due to some family celebrations taking place that evening (my niece is graduating High School).  Don't worry though, it'll be back on the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment