Special Announcement!

Feel free to drop by my personal blog, "Life in the Corner", and find out what goes through the mind of a blogger/horror reviewer!

Also- follow my posts on Facebook, Twitter & Google+... or even send me an e-mail!

Facebook IconTwitter IconGoogle   IconE-mail Icon

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tweet Tweet Tweeting...


As many of you know- I do a lot of tweeting.  Wednesday nights, I tweet along to horror movies as part of "What Movie Wednesday."  You probably also know that Thursday nights, I can be found @camethebasement tweeting along to Jay and Shawn's radio show.  Well, I'm going to be doing a lot more tweeting starting this Friday.

Why?

Because this Friday will mark the first of a new Twitter series that sees me tweeting along to NON-Horror movies over in The Basement.  That's right- Jay and Shawn have agreed to let me invade their Twitter profile so that I can ramble, rant, and even mock along to all sorts of movies.

So, follow along with me tonight as I tweet along to the "We Came From the Basement" radio show from 10:00 pm - 11:00 (PST).  You can listen to them on 92.5 CFBX on your FM dial- or you can listen via the internet at www.thex.ca!  Then join me tomorrow night starting at 7:00 pm (PST) on their Twitter account as I pop this week's movie, "Dirty Harry" (1971) into the machine and  bring my "mad Twitter skillz" to bear on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment